Announcing the Alumni House Centennial Friends and Fund Drive!

In 1971 IAFSA purchased Alumni House for the use of alumni, students, and the Framingham State Community.

Reunions, annual meetings, scholarship receptions, faculty meetings, Framingham State classes and ceremonies, and family celebrations have taken place within its walls. Alumni House also houses IAFSA’s archives dating back to 1839 which are used by alumni, students . . . → Read More: Announcing the Alumni House Centennial Friends and Fund Drive!